Hey guys! It’s Cheezy here, with some exciting Easter updates!
Before I begin, I would like to make an important announcement. Yesterday, as I was talking about how I’ve never seen this one person, he appeared! It was…
He went on and on about WW domination, so I decided to sabotage him from the inside! I pretended to join him, while secretly working for the good of all W&W! So when he asked me to lift the fountain, I told him it was superglued. He might figure it out eventually, but for now, I think we’re good.
Now on to the Easter stuff.
You can now find Stefan and Jeffery (that explorer dude who sold the pets at Chinese New Year) in WW Town! This time, they are selling Easter pets and costumes!
There are 2 types of Easter costumes- bunny costumes and Easter eggs. The brown Egg costumes and Bunny costumes can be bought for rollars.
Then there are the pets. There are three types- eggs, bunnies, and flying bunnies (they use their ears as wings!). The flying bunnies all cost rollars, as do the red bunny and brown egg, but the flying ones are for members only.
If you’re a member (which I will take the time to remind you that I’m not) you can click on
Mr. Floppy Bunny, and you can get him for free!
Also, the egg hunt has started! Here’s a poem to help you get started:
The egg hunt has come around!
One or more in every location allowed
Seven in all
Don’t let them fall!
No eggs are in Wiglington Town!
Thank you for listening to: Horrible Poetry, by Cheez Burger.
Ok fine. I’ll tell you. Just please stop pathetically begging.
The eggs are:
1. On top of the chief’s tent in the Indians’ section, USA.
2. In the shooting range in the cowboys’ section, USA.
3. In the MALF room, by the giraffe, Madagascar.
4. In the bushes by the three way room (shop, conservation room and tree all lead here), Brazil.
5.In the rocks that hold up the Airbub, GBR.
6. In the Fort Cannon temple thing, in the bushes in the lower left side, Singapore.
7. In the upper left hand corner, there are lots of lumpy thingies that make up the palace. Look for an egg among there, UK.
You can also find Jack (in) the Box and the Easter Bunny! Once found, they will both give you items for your island!
Jack: In Fashion shop, Madagascar.
EB: In the bushes outside the boat, GBR.
*dissapears in chocolasplosion*